Today you are five.......I cannot believe it.    It was five years ago that you came into our lives, five years since my world was forever changed.  

Paysen you are the funniest person I know, big or small.  You are my best little buddy and you melt my heart every single day. 

You told me just yesterday that, and I quote....."all I wanna do when I get big is build a house right next door to you so that I can come over every day"  When I told you that your wife probably wouldn't approve, you simply stated..."well, I will just tell her that's the way it is."

You tell me that I am the best mommy in the world, you tell me that I am so cute.  You say I'm the best at cooking, and that I am your best friend.  You know just what to say and just when to say it.....When I am feeling sick and laying down you take your precious little fingers and stroke them across my forehead and say "sleep my little princess."  

You made me a mommy....you showed me a love I would never have known.   

 I know one day we wont be this close....one day you will see just how big of a dork your mommy really is.  One day you wont want to hang out.....you will change your mind about who is the best.....One day....
But. not today...

Five years have gone so fast....sometimes I am sure that you feel like you fade into the background with all that happens with Parklen.,.....you are always at the front of my mind.  No one else can take the spot of "my first"  You mean the world to me........

Happy Birthday To My little man......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...