.....


This Photo has nothing to do with this post....but I like it.  And, I have been with out a computer until recently so I am WAY behind on photos....... 

I had a good weekend........spent a lot of time with some of my best friends.... Got a lot of baby holding in, and learned a lot of new things on Friday, Saturday began with Coffee and some hair chopping with another great pal and ended with a slumber party with some crazy ladies......and today, some Awesome Church followed by a whole lot of NOTHING..........

I am so thankful for the friends I have....old and new.  I am thankful for the ones who listen, to my problems and my worries.....I am thankful for the ones who talk and distract me from my whole life....and I'm thankful for the ones that love me.....NO. MATTER. WHAT.

Devan had a pretty good weekend too......His team took first place in the fishing tournament they entered this weekend.... Pretty cool!

The next couple of weeks are going to be busy.........we have a birthday party for Parklen, who is turning four.....(this topic will be saved for another post...I'm still trying not to think about it!) and next week he has a surgery..........

I picked up the mail from the weekend today....the surgery packet was there.  I cannot honestly count how many of these I have fingered through....studied and memorized.  I will confess....with each surgery, and each packet of preparation.....it doesn't get any easier.. It certainly gets more "normal" I know what to expect, I know "how" to have a kid going into surgery......but, my normal is still not easy.

The upcoming procedure is not the worst.....its more of a follow-up.  Making sure that Parklen doesn't have more growths to be removed from his colon....and Checking on the progression of his disease elsewhere......am I worried of what they might find? I try not to be, knowing that my worry doesn't change a thing....well except for my appetite.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...