New Beginninings

Paysen got new glasses a couple weeks ago.....he looks just as smart as he truly is.....

It has been a super busy week.......a whole lot of stuff has been crammed into just a few days.....I welcome chaos......honestly, could I survive with out it??.......Its just my norm.

Easter means so many different things to me........It is truly one of my most favorite holidays.  I am shaken daily with the thoughts of Jesus, and what he did so long ago.........and the extra, universal focus during Easter, hits me harder. Paysen asked Jesus into his heart a few months ago and since that day, conversations about my Lord with my five year old have contained much much Joy.  Last night we were talking about the cross, and the Resurrection......I explained to him that even if Paysen was the one and only person to believe in Jesus and ask him into his heart.....Jesus would have gone through with the cross anyway.  Telling this to my five year old is so easy, stopping and realizing that I am also loved that deeply is a bit harder.

Why is it so difficult to except love?  I STILL, to this day, have trouble escaping my past.....I struggle with forgiving myself for mistakes I have made.... even though I have already been forgiven.  The meaning of Easter brings new beginnings....and I am willing to except all that comes my way.  In the life I am living there just happens to be something new every day.


Easter comes with a bunch of other favorites for me as well........I jump at any opportunity to take some pictures......and any chance to get together with family.  Easter has it all.......


We had the traditional festivities.....the hunts, the coloring.....the baskets.......but I make a point to teach my children the true meaning....these other things are fine, and fun....but they are not what Easter is all about. 

Using a whisk for Egg coloring is a tip from a friend.....Shes been raving about it since last year....I now understand all the fuss......Super perfect for little fingers.
Parklen and I are preparing for a trip south this week.......lots of appointments shoved into one day, and I am not necessarily looking forward to it.......BUT, it is what it is, and I am so thankful that Parklen has so many wonderful Doctors....wonderful wonderful doctors....even if they are so far away.  The drive is worth the care.....and after our last encounter at the hospital here at home- it looks like Denver wants to teach me to do all of Parklen lab draws myself........should be, the beginning of yet another adventure....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...