Mean kids

I heard the little boy at the top of the tube slide this morning...."get outta my way you stupid little fatty". Those are the words he said to My Parky. The crazy mother inside me wanted to climb up the slide to see which boy had said it and who knows what I would have done then. But there were too many kids and no one was fessing up to the mean words.

I have such a fear of how kids will treat my baby. He will Always be a little chubby from the steroids. Heart breaking.....the power of words on a mothers heart. Parklen didn't miss a beat at the statement but my eyes filled with tears instantly. Kids can be mean, really mean and I just don't understand. I hope to teach my boys that words can really hurt someone. Hope that they are kind and loving.

Comments

  1. Wish I'd been there Amanda. I'm sure the teacher in me would have found the little rascal and he/she would have had a "teachable" moment. Think of you so often. We need to get the boys to the cabin. Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...