To learn. . . . . .

Sometimes it takes a bucket to catch your fish!!!
You know, Life isn't easy....Its really anything BUT.  Stress is natural, it is inevitable.....you cannot escape it.  I used to live my life in fear, allowing stress to suck me in, worrying about each step....rarely stopping to learn from my circumstances. 

Now, I HAVE learned.  I worry still, (although I try to avoid it.)  But never as much as before.  I am comfortable in my own skin, I feel good about the person I am, I feel strong, feel content.  God gives me these gifts.  I know that with HIM, I have nothing to worry about, I am in good hands.....I can get through anything, not by my strength but by HIS. 

Learning to deal with what your given in life is the only way to live.  I am learning that my idea of perfect doesn't always fit into the way that things are going to go.  That my picturesque dream as a child of my future family was far from reality... That having dirty little children- with big smiles is acceptable.  That going to the hospital is our norm, that being excited that Parky wants to sit still for his IV is an ok thing to get excited about......That bribery is sometimes your only option, That "Terrible Three's" trumps "Terrible Two's" in difficulty by leaps and bounds, That brothers fight.....that each day goes by more quickly than the last, and that loving people feels better than anything else.  I have learned that even when I feel like being lazy it always feels better to lace up my shoes and go out adventuring, that even when my boys say they don't wanna go for a bike ride, they will have fun, even if I have to stuff them in the trailer!!


Heading in for more treatments for Mr. Parkster tomorrow morning, looking forward to seeing more success!  He has had some really great days since his last set of treatments.  He says, "I will hold real still when they gib me the IB(IV)"  He says he feels better, I believe him. 


Were playing it low key in Denver this week, probably just hanging out.....more than likely hitting some walking paths and possibly a museum..........that'll do since we will be coming down again in three short weeks.....We are minus a daddy this go 'round, and on this first night away, he is already missed. 

There are people in my life that lift my spirits, when I let the stress get to me, they show up in big ways to show their love.  I am grateful for wonderful friends......Grateful for my life!
Some days, friends are all you need!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...