28

I turned 28 today,
It was a good day.
The transition was made slightly better by the fact that an oral surgery on Monday  left my face slightly swollen, seriously making me look 5 years younger(cant you see the humor in my insanity)....I woke up and said, "oh my gosh Devan, look how young I look."  he thinks I'm nuts, this I am sure.

My boys helped with breakfast,
I got the boots I have had my eye on,
I was treated to lunch,
and received a million Happy Birthday messages.
I will be given a night away from motherhood this weekend, and  rest will come.
Tomorrow my home will be filled with twenty people,
I will be partaking in some wonderful Black Friday Shopping,
What a week.

The last 28 years have gone so fast.
They have molded me into this woman I have become,
this crazy,
cooking,
baking,
dancing,
singing,
sewing,
praying,
crying,
smiling,
laughing,
nut of a woman.

I turned 28 today,
it was a good day.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...