Poopy day......

I would be flat out lying if I said, "today was AWESOME..."  It didnt start good......I have come to live on just a couple hours of sleep, Parklen gives me no choice in this matter.  I have even learned to cope with being soaked in poop.....(now there is something I never thought I would say.) 

We didnt sleep, Parky and I...he was up sick.  Once the sun took its place in the sky we just stopped trying...It seems that he has another infection in his bowels.  No biggie, we are used to dealing with this....

The doctor has to make sure of which infection he has, so until then....he is in quarentine.....not to sicken any other children...we are blessed to have an immunity built up against most of Parky's illnesses.

I will tell you something, (and if you have a weak stomach, you may wanna stop reading now)  It is not an easy task to get a poop sample from your three year old....and surely not fun.  The nurse at the doctors office reccommended I try catching some in a ziplock....so I did, and marched it right into the lab....
of course, they didnt take it....I had to use THEIR container.....SOOO, now I am the lady who carried a ziplock full of poop into the waiting area of the lab.....yup thats me....

I was pooped on so many times today that I cant count, BUT.....thats my life....And I am thankful that Parklen is here to make those messes....thankful that I am cleaning up from this, most poopy of days.

MAN, I really talked about poop a lot...sorry about that......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

Whats mine...

I stood.