Tennis!


Well hello there......Been awhile eh?  Life has been keeping me busy, as it tends to do.  Some pretty exciting things happening for little Parklen that I would like to share......

  A group of wonderful people are putting on a charity tennis tournament for the little dude!!! Awesome right?  Yes!!! 

What's that you say? You don't know how to play tennis?  Well, me neither....really.  Unless, of course, you count Devan and I trying to hit each other with the balls in what we like to call, "Combat Tennis."  Fun stuff there. 

There is going to be a beginners bracket...which we will play in and I hope, if you can, you will join us.  You can find the information about the festivities here. Annnnd, even if you decide not to play, there will be a lot of fun stuff going on!! 

We are really excited about all of the support and help!! It is easing the "Going to Maryland" stress quite a bit! 

What have all of you been doing?  Hello.........Summer is almost over.  That is CRAZY.  I can actually feel a panic attack coming on.....Holy Kindergarten!?!?!?!  Just around the corner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...