{9}


Days are going by too quickly,
they refuse to stop...I wish I could slow time....
Its hard for me to grasp the fact, that today you're turning 9. It seems like only yesterday that I first held you in my arms....
My beautiful baby boy, tiny and so perfect....I never could have dreamed,
all the things you've come to be....You're greater than my thoughts could manage.

A brother,
a friend,
a son,
a hero.


Paysen you are full of love and kindness, bursting with wit, frosted with spunk....and topped with a few sprinkles of mischief... You are the answer to many prayers Ive prayed....


Nine years old.
Hard to believe.
You make me proud to be your mom...and happy to witness your life.

I love you Paysen!
Happy Birthday to You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...