Something New

  I have decided to try this out.  I'm not sure exactly how many people will be interested in reading this, I just know that I want to give it a try. My name is Amanda, I have a wonderful family and a super wonderful life. Our family consists of My husband Devan: a full time student seeking his masters in Occupational Therapy and working most of his other time that he isn't in school.  Paysen, our 4 year old little wonder, so smart and funny it amazes us daily. Parklen, our 2 year old little baby, a miracle to marvel each and every moment. . . .he suffers from ALPS (Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome) he has been through so many surgeries, hospitalizations and trials yet continues to smile. . .Finally, we have myself, a stay at home (yeah right) mom who lives every day for my family.  I am looking forward to sharing little bits of our lives and hoping that you are excited as well.
  To say that we have an exciting life would be an understatment. . . .we laugh everyday and enjoy each challenge that God gives us!  So many fun things to share. . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...