Prayer

Sometimes we don't understand the plans of God, Sometimes life hurts....sometimes it hurts so bad that it seems unbearable.....I am thankful that we don't have to carry our own burdens....I am thankful that we can lay our pain at the foot of the cross. Thankful that God will catch us when we just cant go on.  Thankful that we don't have to stand alone in the face of our trials. 

I am thankful for people that I love in my life, I am thankful that, even though my friend is so very sick...she has a love for Christ.  Thankful that she knows God.....Knows that he is the great healer. 

I am saddened by the struggles that a family is facing....but encouraged by their faith.  I have seen miracles first hand and I am praying for more than that tonight........

Please pray for my friend....God will know who you are talking about. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...