Graduation......

The past two weeks have been a blur.....There has been so much going on and so quickly.

It feels like it was only yesterday....I took my two year old Paysen to his first day of preschool.  That entire year, every Tuesday and Thursday the teacher's would have to pry a screaming Paysen from my leg.  He never wanted to be away from me......By the time I would pick him up a couple hours later, he was done crying....But it was the same every time.   Now, he is five. 

He graduated from Pre-school thursday.  He is growing so fast. So fast.  He is ready for Kindergarten.  I am not ready for him to go. I want to hold him here, where I am his most favorite person, where his hugs and kisses come freely.....where we are.  I know that helping him grow up is my job, I just cannot believe how quickly it goes by.

This is how he sees himself....pretty cute!


I am so proud of this little dude. He is so smart, so sweet and so much my baby.  I am proud that he declared, in front of everyone at graduation, that the things he is most thankful for are, "The world and Jesus." 

Here he goes.....Past pre-school, and into his summer before Kindergarten. I cannot believe it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...