In my Spare Time

If I can find any amount of extra time in my day I love to spend it making, creating, baking, cooking etc. . .

If any of you have sons then you know that free time is a little tricky. . .if you begin to sew in front of your two crazy boys, you end up with material everywhere, knots in your thread and spilt needles. So, for the most part I keep my sewing to nap time and bed time.  This is true for most of my hobbies, they are NOT little boy proof.  When I make cakes for people I keep the timing to after they go to bed as well so I don't have to say no when they ask me for a taste. . . .

One of my favorite pastimes is Making Purses or bags.  I haven't captured all of them with pictures but I have a few. I make them only out of recycled material, such as old sweaters, pants scarves. .etc.  Don't worry, I wash them all first. 
Made for a New Friend
Most recent

For a very special Little Girl
For a special woman in my life

 I think I will begin to share a bit more of my projects. . .and let me be honest, if it didn't take an hour to upload  photos I would do it all now. . .But for today this will do.

Comments

  1. I love my new purse! I have worn it 3 times already! Thank you so much, you are so sweet. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...