PAT A CAKES

Again with my projects, I love making cakes.  I have never taken a class, had no instruction past a bit of motherly advice.  My love of baking came before my kids, trial and error has resulted in many wonderful baking discoveries.  I am not big on recipes, more interested in experimenting. 

My love of decorating cakes came with Paysen's first birthday. . .that wasn't the best cake I ever made but it was the beginning of a great love for me.

Thought I would share some of the cakes I have done, again. . .I have a million pictures but it takes too long to upload them, here are a few.
These two dog cakes were for Parky's first Birthday
Dinasaur Cake for his 2nd Birthday

Shower cake for my sister

Birthday cake I made

Train Cake for Paysen's 4th

Wedding cake for my sister in law

I don't have any speciality pans, I just cut out the shapes that I want!! I love LOVE making cakes, hopefully I will have many more to share.

Comments

  1. I am going to have to have you make Everett's 3rd B-day cake! You are so talented wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...