Six months.......

 I always dreamed of having a daughter...............
 I never dreamed that having one would change my life so much..............


Half a year spent as this baby's mother..........



 I thought that having another baby was going to make life more difficult.......
That the timing was not right......
Instead it has made the life we had full.......
and wonderful...........


 Phinlynn Jace, you are the unforeseen blessing that I will be forever thankful for...........
God's timing is never wrong......
You have brought light to so many difficult things in your short time on this earth.........
 You are my best little buddy.......
The gal who can melt my heart with one smile....
The tiny human that keeps me from sleep but makes me happy to be awake with you.........

 You bring smiles to each and every person who sees you.....
Strangers cannot pass with out commenting on your beauty and your smile......
I will never know what we did before we had your tiny light shining in our family.......
I cannot believe that you are 6 months old......
It has gone by so quickly and yet......
as I think back it feels as though you have always been in my arms.......

Comments

  1. Love the juxtaposition of the last pic of this post and the first pic of the next...how is it six months already???
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

{zero}

26 days.............

Whats mine...